DMC RUSSIA, Moscow's leading DMC conference planner (organiser) and events specialist for incentive travel and conventions. A preferred destination management company and supplier used by international conference organisers worldwide. Focusing on MICE market and business travel we specialise in:
- Incentive tailor-made programs
- Conferences, congresses and meetings
- Festivals, trade shows and exhibitions
- Sport, music and outdoor events
- VIP and individual programs
The most creative & technically advanced Travel, Event & Meeting Management Company in Russia! Since 1996 focusing on quality MICE travel and technology innovations with true incentive concepts & cost conscious creativity and sole focus on the corporate market. Our Russia DMC operates its own full-service offices in Moscow, St. Petersburg and Sochi. Being the most experienced DMC in Russia our company has the following benefits:
- The oldest DMC in Russia with the same management
- 15 years of International Corporate Travel Experience
- 5 years ISO Certified Quality Management
- 3 operating offices in major Russian destinations
- Representatives are all around the world
- Multilingual staff of 30 persons
- Third Part Liability Insurance of USD 3.000.000
- Green Corporate Responsibility
- Survive one day in Russian army (with Kalashnikov shooting and Tank driving)
- Gala dinner in the Tsar’s palace with Stalin, Lenin or Rasputin as a host speaker
- Drink Vodka from glasses made of ice while riding Russian Troikas in Winter Forest
- Participate in a Fashion show as a Top-model for famous Russian designers
- Masquerade party in underground prison cells of the Peter and Paul’s Fortress or on the top of the Flag Tower
- Become a Russian James Bond by participating in a speed boat race along canals and rivers
- Meet a real astronaut and ask them about life in Space, and the challenges/routines
- Congress for 1000 guests in Smolny Cathedral
- Lunch at a single long table for 600 persons inside of the biggest Artillery museum in the world
- Exclusive night visit to Hermitage (Winter Palace)
- Transfer from airport by BTR, stretch limousine or Russian Troika
- Gala dinner with Rasputin in Yusupoff Palace
- Water and Fire Fairytale in Peterhoff Palace
- Hockey game against Russian team
- Politburo meeting in Political Dacha K2
- Conference in the exhibition hall of GUM on Red Square
- Gala dinner at the underground Secret Bunker of Stalin
- Product presentation on the top of one the highest buildings in Europe – Federation
- Tank driving and MIG flights in a top secret Russian Military Base
- Exclusive visit to the Russian President’s Residence – Grand Kremlin Palace
- Participation in Astronaut training program in Star City space training centre
- See legendary Faberge Eggs and the biggest collection of tsar diamonds in the Kremlin’s Armory Chamber and the Diamond Fund
- Heli-Skiing in the morning and Firework Beach Party in the afternoon
- Canoeing in mountain rivers
- Off road 4WD driving
- Mountain climbing
- Congress sessions on the Black Sea beach
- Gala dinner with a view to snowy peaks and the sunset over the sea
- Sand and Ice Sculpture competition at a 5-star hotel
The most dynamic city in Russia, the biggest city in Europe with the population of 11 million people and a million visitors every day. The capital of the biggest country in the world Business heart of Russian Federation.
The most cultural city in Russia, the 4th biggest city in Europe with the population of 6 million people City with largest number of palaces and the deepest metro in the world .The cradle of Russian Literature, Art and Education.
The most sporty and active city in Russia the host of 2014 Winter Olympics that will be held in subtropics! The longest city in Europe of 148 kilometres of the coastline.The distance between the Black Sea and the mountain chain is only 40 km's The host city of Russian Formula 1 Grand Prix.
One of the oldest and most multinational cities in Russia. The host of Universiade 2013
Located right on the border between Europe and Asia in Middle Urals.The host of the first BRIC summit.
The capital of Siberia and third largest city in Russia by its population. Also, is known as a science capital of Russia Mosr rapid growth of city population till 1 mln people in the world.
The nearest city to Lake Baikal the best place for ecotourism
One of the largest city in Russia which is included UNESCO World Heritage List
More cities and more destinations upon your request!
From the UK
Direct convenient flights to Moscow, St.Petersburg and Sochi
British Airways, Aeroflot, Air France and other airlines.
From the U.S.
Delta operates direct flights to Moscow from New York and Atlanta. United flies direct from Washington DC and Chicago. Aeroflot has direct flights from New York and Los Angeles. Singapore Airlines flies direct from Houston to Moscow. There are no direct flights to St. Petersburg, but there is a choice of convenient layovers in Europe by Lufthansa, Air France, British Air, Finn Air, and so on.
There are direct flights from every European capital to Moscow. As for St. Petersburg, there are convenient connections in Frankfurt (Lufthansa) and Helsinki (Finn Air).
There is a direct Aeroflot flight from Toronto.
A convenient connection is offered via Beijing or Dubai.
Example Venues Used:
|Crowne Plaza Moscow World Trade Centre||1500|
|Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel||500|
|Event Types Catered For|
|New Flight Routes|
|FIT Individual Travel|
|City Walking Tour|
|Beach Water Sports|
Quick Booking Request
Message not sent. Please fill in the boxes highlighted below.
Thank you, we will be in contact shortly.
Thank you, we will be in contact shortly.
24th February 2020
Why Choose a DMC as Your Business Partner
If you are looking to plan a successful trip a great DMC can make the difference. A DMC provides invaluable local and specialist...
27th January 2020
The Benefits of Motivating Event Planners through Incentive Travel
Everyone needs a little reward to keep them motivated at their day job and what can be better than enjoying some rays of sunshine or maybe...
19th November 2019
Choose the Right Destination for Incentive Travel At IBTM
#IBTM in Barcelona! As an event planner it can be difficult to choose the right destination for your incentive travel trip. Your decision will be...
10th October 2019
Greece DMC Enjoys Having To Cope With Demand
Greece tourism is booming, with on average two million tourists per year coming and growing fast. Experiencing meeting and incentive demand has...
28th May 2019
What A DMC Provides For Global Meetings And Events
We had a great time together at Imex Frankfurt this month presenting Uniqueworld Global DMC Supplier Network. Together with our destination...