DMC MAURITIUS, Port Louis' leading DMC conference planner (organiser) and events specialist for incentive travel and conventions. A preferred destination management company and supplier used by international conference organisers worldwide.
CONCORDE's head office proposes various incentives programs, groups, seminars and conferences.
Throughout the years, DMC Mauritius had built a professional relationship with partners and suppliers. All programs are tailor made in order to satisfy your needs. We will be always there to make sure of the smooth running of the operations and services proposed.
The offer is over 80 hotels around the island, from the 2 to 5 stars and also private Villas and Deluxe Apartments.
- Visit the famous Grapefruit Botanical Garden with its 500 different species of plants, of which 80 are palms.
- Enjoy a fresh fruit juice.
- Visit of the Sugar World: it offers a trip throughout the history and reveals the heart of the island and its secret stories, from its origins to today’s ethnic and cultural environment.
- Lunch will be served at Fangourin restaurant located at the Sugar World.
- Visit through Port Louis, the capital city of Mauritius and a melting pot of all the cultures and ethnics present on the island.
- Visit of the Caudan Waterfront and its amazing craft market which are the most common place for shopping in Mauritius.
- Visit of Trou-aux-Cerfs, an extinct volcano, with a breathtaking panoramic view on most of the Island. The tour will head towards some great sightseeing spots such as Grand Bassin the sacred lake with Hindu Temples and the Black River Gorges with endemic plants and rare bird species.
- Stop at Rhumerie de Chamarel for the visit of a typical distillery followed by the rhum tasting.
- Lunch will be served in an amazing restaurant with an outstanding view.
- Head off to the village of Chamarel. You will admire the beauty of the Chamarel’s Waterfalls and Seven Coloured Earth.
The Tea Road
- Visit the ‘Domaine des Aubineaux’, you will find original houses built in 1872. Straight after head off to the tea factory of Bois Cheri where you may watch the process of tea making and discover all the secrets about tea while visiting the tea museum. A tea tasting session is organised at Bois Cheri’s chalet overlooking a panoramic view of the south of the island Further south discover Le Saint Aubin, a colonial house built in 1819, where you may enjoy a typical Mauritian meal.
- After Lunch, visit of the Vanilla and the Anthurium greenhouses and watch the Rum making process before going back to the hotel.
Between Land and Sea
- Visit the Valley of Ferney into luxuriant and breath-catching natural scenery.
- Visit of the picnic garden on the grounds near the Ferney Sugar Estate mill where visitors can walk up to a small coffee plantation as well an individual of the endemic Latania loddigesii (Latanier bleu or Latanier de L’ile Ronde).
- Visit of Ile aux Deux Cocos, a small island to the South East of Mauritius. In the south, there are dramatic views of the ocean, pounding against the reefs, providing an ever-changing spectacle. On its north coast, white sandy beaches border the Blue Bay Maritime Reserve, one of the best places for snorkelling in Mauritius, with superb corals and a wonderful array of brightly coloured tropical fish.
- BBQ lunch with free flow of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Casela World of Adventure
- Visit of a park of 14 hectares which opened its doors in 1979 and today offers a home to 1,500 birds, lions, zebras, giant tortoises, monkeys, tigers, and many other animals. You will visit the endemic dry forest with old trees like the Black Ebony.
- Quad - The discovery of the beauty of Mauritius in quad or buggy, 4x4 vehicle with two seats side by side through our reserves and among the African zebras, ostriches and African eland in their natural environment.
- Segway - The Segway is the leader in personal, green transportation. This small electric vehicle which makes the ride through the reserve more intuitive is also an approach to environmental challenges.
- Special Rando - Cross a canyon over a bridge suspended at a height of 70m and feels the thrill of the longest zip-line in the Indian Ocean as well as our double- and triple zip-lines.
- Felines - This is a unique opportunity to meet touch and walk with the lions, tigers and cheetahs! Get your picture taken while touching the soft fur and feel the strength of this wild animal.
- Catamaran Sunset Cruise
- Pirogue regatta
- Ile des Deux Cocos
- Ile aux Cerfs
- Sea Kayaking-min 10/max 14 pax per outing
- Sea Kart
- Sub Scooter
- Sub Marine.
- Undersea Walk
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin Encounter [•Note: Dolswim gives a guarantee of 90% that you will see the Dolphins but if that is not the case, there will be no cash refund but instead a 2nd outing will be offered on our boat free of charge.]
Mauritius is a golf destination. Concorde proposes a selection of different golf courses all over the island.
- The Legend Golf and Links at Constance Belle Mare Plage with superb fairways plots in the middle of the native forest.
- The Four Seasons Golf Course recently opened the only golf course in the Indian Ocean which has been built to USGA standards.
- Golf du Chateau with a background of mountains covered with greenery was built on the former sugar estate of Bel Ombre, located in the wild south of the island, it is an area of 100 hectares.
- The Tamarina Golf Club Spa & Beach Club planted in a setting of coastal savannah area is the first residential golf.
Shorten the meeting and event planning process by finding available event venues and locations for your Mauritius meeting, conference, or event. The proposal will provide you with a suitable venue whether you are looking for Mauritius hotel meeting rooms or if you need something suited to a tight schedule or an unusual meeting room. We have the local knowledge and expertise to find exactly the right venue to make your event a success. And with so much choice in Mauritius, whatever you are looking for from a small meeting room for two or three people to a large conference space for hundreds of delegates, we've got what you need. If you need something a little bit different, we can even recommend a selection of unusual venues. Please note most hotels have their own conference rooms.
Different Kind of Evenings:
- Indian Evening - The magical Indian evening starts with a personal invitation and a traditional Indian costume, delivered to guests’ rooms. Fragrant incense, flickering Divali oil-lamps and flaming torchlight lead you into a brightly-coloured Indian world, where sitar players and Indian dancers accompany you on your travels. Colourful and spicy dishes, served on banana leaves, introduce guests to fine dining, Indian-style.
- African Evening - Dive into the heart of the continent whose natural beauty arouses wonder. The Decoration Entertainment breathes the savannah and the sun of Africa.
- Mauritian Evening - Discover the real adventure of the Mauritian cuisine which is a mix of culture and cuisine; you could taste the Sauteed salted fish, Aubergine chutney, Tomato chutney, Coconuts & peanuts chutney. Live the authentic Mauritian night with the well known Sega around the bond fire with the typical instruments Ravanne, Maravanne and Triangle.
- Upon Arrival and rates include: CONCORDE airport representatives meet with the group at Concorde’s airport counter No 3.
- Refreshing towels and fresh water bottles will be handled to the guests upon arrival.
- The airport representatives will accompany the group to the vehicle for the transfer to the hotel.
- Guides will accompany the group to the hotel during the transfer. The luggage is handled by the staff and directly delivered to the hotel (separate luggage trucks for more than 12 pax.
- The groups & incentives team of Concorde will assist the group for each outing -All transfers are done in air conditioned coaches. Optional: Flower Garland for each participant.
- The YU lounge is a unique offering combining Aviation and Hospitality. Conveniently located at SSR International Airport, Mauritius, the Arrival and Departure lounges offer the very best in unobtrusive services and comfort for the discerning travellers in commercial airlines or private jets in search of exclusivity. A place service comes to guests, a place with no queues, where floors sparkle and plush seats abound. Travellers will be welcomed by a multilingual staff.
Quick Booking Request
Message not sent. Please fill in the boxes highlighted below.
Thank you, we will be in contact shortly.
Thank you, we will be in contact shortly.
1st June 2020
Portugal DMC Events Chat with Fernanda
Comporta, Portugal - My Special, Safe and Chic Place It's time for me to tell you all about a wild location that’s has been Portugal's mos...
21st April 2020
Croatia DMC Reminds You It Is A Luxury Destination
We are committed to making life easier for event planners. All around the world we facilitate access to the best DMC’s so that meetings...
23rd March 2020
Why Event Planners Select Our Destination Management in Japan
There is so much to do and see in Japan, especially if you are combining this trip with meeting and or incentive travel. if you are going...
24th February 2020
Why Choose a DMC as Your Business Partner
If you are looking to plan a successful trip a great DMC can make the difference. A DMC provides invaluable local and specialist...
27th January 2020
The Benefits of Motivating Event Planners through Incentive Travel
Everyone needs a little reward to keep them motivated at their day job and what can be better than enjoying some rays of sunshine or maybe...